Connecting to FAS via the CLI
- Navigate to the FAS's bin directory e.g. cd <FAS_INSTALL_DIR>/bin
- Start the JBoss CLI e.g. ./jboss-cli.sh
- Using the 'connect' command, connect to the master host of the required FAS cluster, specifying its address and the management port e.g. connect <ADDRESS>:9999
- When prompted for credentials, enter the appropriate username and password
- To terminate a CLI session type: quit
NOTE: Once connected use 'ctrl + backspace' to delete a command
Creating a Custom Infinispan Cache
The following command can be used to create a cache named MyAdapterCache within a specified cache-container:
Above command will create a cache with name MyAdapterCache , in cache-container container-shared with SYNC mode.
Once new cache is created and its details will have been written to JBoss's domain.xml.