To allow TLS connections to the cluster from an external entity a CA signed certificate for that entity must be added to the trust certificate group.
To Import the trust certificate
- In the Management Console, from the top-right menu select Profiles.
- From the Profile drop-down list, select the management profile.
- From the menu on the left, expand Subsystems > Trust Management and select Trust Certificates.
- The default-trust trust certificate group will already be selected.
- Click Import.
- Enter a meaningful name, preferably indicating the server whose certificate you want to import.
- Enter the security password, default changeit.
- Open the certificate you want to import in a text editor and copy all of the contents, including the start and end tags.
- In the Encoded certificate field, paste the certificate text, and click Save.