To record network traffic between your client and our servers.
Start the recording few seconds before you start the replication of the issue. Stop the recording a few seconds after completing the replication.
The following steps will guide you through the procedure:
- Download Fiddler from the following location:
- Install Fiddler:
fiddler/Configure-Fiddler/ Tasks/InstallFiddler - Follow only the first 2 steps in this article.
- Enable Decrypt HTTPS traffic:
- Allow fiddler's certificate if a message pops up:
- Start capturing the network traffic:
- Replicate the issue while capturing the network traffic.
- Once you have finished replicating the issue - save the network traffic logs:
- Send the logs to LivePerson.